Receive Our Newsletters
Learn more about our special offers and new treatment options.
You may unsubscribe at any time.
- Botox - Non-surgical wrinkle treatment
- Ultherapy - Body contouring and skin tightening
- Fraxel - Laser resurfacing and skin rejuvenation
Dermatology Center of Dallas
Presbyterian Professional Building III
8230 Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 500
Dallas, TX 75231 (214) 739-5821
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why choose the physicians at the Dermatology Center of Dallas?
- What is a clinical esthetician and why should I go to one?
- Do you take my insurance?
- If I am a new patient, how long will it take to see a physician?
- What are the best skin care products for my skin?
- Is Dermatology just for women?
Why choose the physicians at the Dermatology Center of Dallas?The physicians at the Dermatology Center of Dallas pride themselves on delivering excellent dermatologic patient care along with a compassion and understanding of all of our patient’s concerns. We treat each patient as an individual and enjoy the long standing physician-patient relationship that develops over time.
What is a clinical esthetician and why should I go to one?A clinical esthetician is an experienced licensed skin care specialist operating in a clinical or medical setting. An esthetician is capable of assessing and assisting each individual based on their specific needs. How bad should my acne be before I seek a physician’s help?
This is a frequent question brought up to dermatologists. A good time to seek help is the moment acne begins to concern you. Fortunately, with treatment available today, acne should never reach the scarring stage, if cared for appropriately. The most important part of acne treatment is the patient’s willingness to follow the physician’s recommendations and to give those recommendations time to work. Most acne treatment failures are the result of unrealistic expectations regarding rate of improvement.